Q-Energy is home to the most highly trained electricians Staffordshire has to offer, ensuring the electrical services we provide are first rate. We are set on always keeping up to date with new products and technologies, so you can assured of a modern high quality service. Providing for commercial and domestic clients, we supply lighting, CCTV, energy saving lights (LED), fire alarm systems, and much more.
LEDs are the latest technological advancement in the lighting industry. They may be small, but they are extremely energy efficient and last a long time. The operation of is different to that of traditional incandescent light bulbs, therefore making them more durable and rugged. There are many advantages to LED lighting though, and here are some of them:
– Longevity – LEDs have a lifespan of around 60,000 hours compared to the 1,500 hours for incandescent bulbs. On average the LED light will need changing after 7 years of use, resulting in reducing maintenance costs.
– Efficiency – LEDs use up to 90% less power than normal bulbs. Consequently reducing power costs, this is one of the reasons why they are highly recommended and popular. Although the lights are initially more expensive, this is recouped over time because of the lower electricity costs.
– Safety – the most important benefit with LED is it’s safety. They generate nearly no heat, so this means they can be left on for hours and still be cool to the touch.
– Environmentally friendly – LEDs are made out of materials that aren’t toxic, unlike some lighting that uses mercury.
– Has many uses – LED technology is currently suited for a wide variety of different applications, including aerospace, residential lighting, entertainment, traffic, and so on.
Q-Energy can provide you with LED lighting, and we highly recommend it if you want to save money in the long term and protect the environment. If you require any of our services then please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us. Whenever you call us you can have confidence the job will be done by the most talented electricians Staffordshire has to offer.