Why you should install LED lighting

People sometimes need help to make the most of electricity and this is something that we can assist with. When you contact us, you will receive expert support from some of the best electricians Derbyshire could ask for. We complete numerous jobs, both big and small, to provide outstanding results you can trust.

What is the Best Lighting Choice?

Installing LED lights in your home has many benefits. LED (or Light Emitting Diode) bulbs are the latest lighting advancement and are a great choice. It is wise to switch to these when you replace standard lights.

Below you can read our list of the reasons why you should install LED lighting in your property.

Durable

An LED light doesn’t have any filaments or glass components. This means that they aren’t vulnerable to vibration and breaks like conventional bulbs are. Because of this, LEDs are great for outdoor areas and sports facilities.

Energy Efficient

A standard halogen lamp turns 90% of the electricity into heat and the remaining 10% into light. However, LED lights provide effective lighting while only using 15% of the energy that a standard halogen would. They also do not put out heat. This can reduce cooling expenses and gives you the chance to install them in more areas.

Instant Switching

An LED light starts out at full brightness every time you turn it on. This means that you don’t need to worry about backup lighting or waiting for them to warm up. The speed LED lighting switches on and off also makes them ideal for traffic signals and flashing signs.

Long Life Span

Electricians DerbyshireLED lights have an incredibly long life span (up to 80,000 hours). This allows for a reduction in maintenance costs and makes them an ideal replacement for standard halogen lamps. You should definitely install LEDs for light fixtures that are hard to reach. As a result, you won’t have to worry about trying to replace them as often.

The Q-Energy team can help you with your electrical needs, for example LED lighting. Get in touch if you want any more information on the electricians Derbyshire regularly relies on. We ensure you receive a first rate service for every single project.